Our Values & Beliefs
Values & Beliefs
A Little Story behind the Picture
When we moved our facility to a new bigger place in 2018.
We want to put something in the hall of our office building to show our company values.
So, we had an internal discussion about what we write, and we asked ourselves a question...
When our customers talk about UIPI, what do we want to hear?
And these words come out of our mouths:
Professional, Reliable. Responsible, Authentic. Integrity, Innovative, Efficient...
Well, we think that’s too many.
Is there any word that might cover all these traits?
Then, we think of the word: REPUTATION.
It's like an internal compass that directs how we make decisions.
Like Warren Buffett says, "It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you'll do things differently.
At UIPI, we value our reputation more than anything else.
● We believe in open and honest communication.
● We believe in competing on value, not price.
● We believe keep learning and keep growing.
● We believe everything starts and ends with quality.
● We believe the supplier should be the extended purchasing department of clients.
● We believe every customer deserves the very best, regardless if you are buying one bearing or 1,000.
● We believe do things right in easy times and do the right things in a hard times.
● We believe in the basic business rules - saying what we’re going to do, and doing what we've said.
● We DO NOT believe in shortcuts.